Pages

Monday 23 December 2019

SLJ-1(Day-1) week- 2

Hello bloggers. I am Albin and nice meeting you again. Welcome to my summer learning blog. Today's first activity is to write down the 5 things that i like doing the most. 

1. Taking Photos

The first thing like to do the most is to take photos using my camera. Here is some of my photos that I took. 

2. Electronics

I also like doing electronic. I have made a rc car. It is really amazing to do. Here is a small science lab. 

3. Making stuff  

I like making stuff or doing craft. I have made a arcade steering wheel where we can play games. 

4. Studying

I like studying things like 3d animation or coding language PHP. 

5.Reading 

I also like reading story books in my free time. 


SO that is it bloggers. See you soon. 

3 comments:

  1. Hello Albin, its me Parwin! Nice seeing you again! I see you are also doing the SLJ, the challenge is on!

    I like how you have been specific and you have given an example like something which you made if you can do it. You also included pictures as well!

    This reminds me of the things which I like to do and some of them are similar to yours, I like taking photos, making stuff like doing arts'n'crafts, I also like studying about ancient times and I always read in my free time!

    I think that to improve, maybe you could explain what the Summer Learning Journey is for those who don't know what it is!

    Awesome work!



    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Albin ,
    Its me Alan.

    Excellent job Albin and a very catchy title.

    This reminds me of when I did this.

    If you want to improve maybe you can put a colourful background in the blog.
    Awesome work!
    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Kind regards
    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Albin,

    Great to see another Summer Learning Journey blog post. I have really enjoyed reading them.

    It sounds like you really enjoy learning about and using different technologies, very cool. That's awesome that you have a science lab at home, what do you have in your science lab?

    Taking photos is a great hobby, do you have your own camera that you use? Well done on including photos in your post, you have taken some lovely pictures.

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.