Pages

Friday 20 December 2019

SLJ-2(Day-3)

Hello bloggers. Welcome to my home learning blog. Today I will be sharing with a few questions that I would love to ask Steve Adams. 


1.What was the main reason for you to move from New Zealand to United States?

2.When did you start playing basketball?

3.Who was your inspiration?

4.What made you choose basketball over other sports?



                                                                                  Attribute

So that is it bloggers. See you on my next blog.  

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Albin, It's me, Amelia.

    I liked the way how you had a picture of Steve Adams.

    This reminds me of when I saw someone else do this activity, I think it was Parwin.

    To improve, you could put it on a slide or maybe write about how your doing this for the summer learning journey and what the summer learning journey is.

    Why did you choose Steve Adams?

    Bye Albin, keep it up!

    -Amelia 🦊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Albin,

    Great work on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity - keep up the good work. Don’t forget to comment back to blog commenters as well as on others SLJ blog posts to gain extra points.

    Steven Adams is such a talented basketball player and has gone very far in his career already. Have you ever played basketball before? If you did some research do you think you could find out when he started playing basketball?

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.