Pages

Monday 30 December 2019

SLJ-1(Day-1)Week-3

Hello bloggers. I am Albin. Welcome to my blog. Today I will be showing you my favourite websites that helps in my learning. 

1. Blogger

Blogger is a website that plays a huge role in my learning age. It helps me share a lot of information. And by the way lets not forget that bloggers is simple to use.  





2.My Drive

My drive is a simple storage website by google. It allows us to store information without actually using the computer storage. Since it is from google, it allows us to access google drawings, docs, slides and many more.  

3. Google Drawings

Google drawings is a website that allows us to draw or make stuff using shapes. It is also a really easy website to use. 





4. Google slides

Google slides is a really easy website. I do a most of my stuff there. Using this we can create new presentation and we can also create new animation. 

So that is it bloggers. See you soon. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Albin ,
    Its me Alan.

    Excellent job Albin.

    If you want to improve maybe you can write more about your favourite websites.
    Awesome work!
    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Kind regards
    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Albin,

    Great work on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity - keep up the good work. Don’t forget to comment back to blog commenters as well as on others SLJ blog posts to gain extra points.

    You have listed some great websites that are really useful especially when doing your school work and the Summer Learning Journey. Which one do you enjoy using most?
    I think Google Draw is fun and you can create informative and bright posters to display information using it.

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.