Pages

Friday 27 December 2019

SLJ-2(Day-5) Week-2

Hello bloggers. Welcome to my blog. Today's activity is: 

For this activity, we would like you to follow in their footsteps and perform a random act of kindness.
Attribution

Pick up litter around your street

It feels satisfying after picking up the litter, since it is better to see a clean street rather than a street filled with rubbish. While cleaning it just feels like cleaning my home. After cleaning it up, my house way better. It was easy but I have seen many streets that may seem really hard to clean. 

So that is it bloggers. I hope you enjoyed. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Albin ,
    Its me Alan.

    Excellent job Albin.

    If you want to improve maybe you can write more ways to be kind.
    Awesome work!
    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Kind regards
    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Albin,

    Great work on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity - keep up the good work. Don’t forget to comment back to blog commenters as well as on others SLJ blog posts to gain extra points.

    What a wonderful random act of kindness. That shows me that you care about our environment and want do what you can to support it which is definitely kind in my opinion.
    Do you do this act often? Could you recruit some of your friends or family to help?

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.