Pages

Friday 20 December 2019

SLJ-1(Day3)

Hello bloggers. I am Albin and welcome back to my summer learning blog. Today is my third day and today's activity is "What three superpowers would you most like to have?" So let's get started. 

1. Eye laser

I chose this power because it will act as a weapon. In case I am locked up in a cell and my hands are tied too then I then I can just use laser to break my handcuffs and the cell. And if I went for a walk and then suddenly I was under attack then I could use it. 

2. Super strength

This power is like the basic of most super hero. Using this I can attack any villain with my bare hands. 

3. Super speed

Using this power I can out stand all the villains. I can react to them faster than they could. 

So that is it. Wit these three powers I can outstand any villain.  

  

2 comments:

  1. Hello Albin, it's me Parwin! I see you are also doing the SLJ, the challenge is on!

    I really liked how you included a photo and you have also said why you would kind of like want that power and you also gave a scenario as well like when you could use it.

    This reminds me of when I did this except my powers were very different from you because you chose like the obvious ones but I think my 3 powers were to stop time at any time I wanted but I would still be able to move and everything. To be bale to create a picture or like project myself in their minds and also being able to read peoples minds.

    I think that you did an amazing job, but you had one tiny mistake because you forgot to add the H to with but other than that, you did an amazing job!

    Are there any other powers you really want and why?

    Awesome work!



    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morena Albin,

    Great stuff on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity. You guys are really keeping me busy.

    You have come up with some really great powers and I think it would make a cool super hero if they were all put together. Do you have a favourite superhero?
    I think mine would have to be Thor as I think he quite funny and I really like the movies.

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.