Pages

Thursday 19 December 2019

SLJ-2(Day 2)

Hello bloggers. It is me Albin. Welcome to my summer learning blog. Today I will be showing you a small poem that I wrote If I was the lucky person to step on the moon.  So let's get started. 

I jumped on the moon, like a trampoline, 
With my Two little shoes, on my foot.
I can float and float all day long,
Without getting bored at all!
But there is no one with me, I am all alone, 
Except for the aliens who live all along on the moon. 

I have been here for half an hour, jumping around halfway around the moon, 
But it feels so hot inside so I decided to remove my suit. 
Wait there is no air outside!! 
Then came the time where I had to leave,
the awesome moon. 
And then I heard a familiar noise, "Tring!!!, Tring!!!, Tring!!! 
I remember, It was my noisy alarm clock!

So that is it bloggers. Hope you enjoyed it. See you soon. 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Albin, It's me, Amelia.

    I liked the way you added a picture of the moon just to make it pop a bit more and how you put the writing in bold.

    This reminds me of when I did this activity because I had a moon on mine as well.

    To improve, you could make the poem on a slide and maybe put some stars around the moon, just for an extra little touch.

    What kind of poem did you do?

    Bye Albin, keep it up!

    -Amelia 🦊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Albin,

    Great work on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity - keep up the good work. Don’t forget to comment back to blog commenters as well as on others SLJ blog posts to gain extra points.

    What a great poem you have written, I really enjoyed reading it.
    Jumping around with no gravity like there isn't on the moon would be very interesting. It would be like jumping on a trampoline but you wouldn't come back down! Did the person in your poem turn out to be dreaming? Did you create the image of the moon in your post?

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.