Pages

Monday 6 January 2020

SLJ-1(day-1) Week-4

Hello bloggers. I am Albin and welcome to my summer learning blog and today's activity is:
For this activity, design a book cover for your favourite book. You will need to think about what needs to be on the cover (the title, author, illustrator), pictures, colour, etc. Please create all of the images yourself (draw or photograph) rather than using images that you find online.

On your blog, share the book cover you have designed.

So here is the cover that i designed.
So that is it bloggers. See you soon. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Albin!

    I'm Natasha and I'm going to be looking at a few of your blog posts for the Summer Learning Journey throughout the holidays. Hopefully I can offer you some feedback which you can use to improve your posts :)

    Woah, that is an excellently made book cover Albin! You have wonderful digital and artistic skills, I especially love how you've done the title. What website/program did you use to make this?

    Good job explaining the task too, this can be really helpful for viewers when trying to get more of an understanding of your post! Do you think you could tell us a little bit more about the book you've chosen? Perhaps the genre, or just a little bit about what happens in the story, maybe why it's your favourite book.

    Once again, well done on designing such a fantastic book cover Albin, I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with your amazing artistic skills next :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Albin, its me Parwin!

    Your cover looks awesome and if I had too choose between your book cover and the actual book cover, I would pick yours because the setup of your text was really cool!

    This reminds me of when I did this except I chose the Wish Tree but akthough, it wasn't my favourite book, it was still one of my good reads. I think I did a pretty good job with the cover!

    I think taht to improve, maybe you could include what the SLJ because that way, people who don't know what it is, will be familiar!

    Awesome work!



    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.