Pages

Wednesday 1 January 2020

SLJ-2 (day-3) Week-3

Hello bloggers. It is me Albin and today's activity is: 

For this activity, we would like you to learn more about 3D printed prosthetics (artificial body parts, like hands or arms). Please watch this video about 3D printed prosthetics (artificial body parts, like hands or arms).

On your blog, tell your readers:

One thing that you learned from watching this video
One thing that surprised you when watching this video

Attribution
So I have learned that we can create anything from 3d. Like for example the prosthetics that they made didn't consist of any big equipment like sensors or motors. It was very simple. If we use our brains we can create wonders. A thing that surprised me the most was about the life of the kids without hands.  Even if they get 3d printed hand, they wouldn't be able to witness the real life of having a hand. 

So that is it for today bloggers. See you soon. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Albin, its me Parwin! I see you are also doing the SLJ, the challenge is on!

    I like how you explained the answer very well and full of detail, you also included more than one thing as well. I could also understand everything clearly as well.

    This reminds me of when I did this and when I checked your brothers one as well. He answered both of them and our answers were pretty similar. If you check my blog post, you will see that some of my things which I wrote, are similar to yours as well.

    I think that you did anamazing job, but you forgot to answer the 2nd question! But its fine, you can easily fix that!

    Awesome work!



    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Albin,

    Congratulations on completing another activity! I'm so impressed by the time and effort you've been putting into the programme - well done! :)

    Isn't technology amazing?! It's come so far in just a few short years. There certainly are some very clever people out there creating some amazing things. e-NABLE sounds like they doing a wonderful job, helping those who need but can't afford traditional prosthetics.

    What's the coolest piece of technology you've come across?

    Keep up the great blogging! :)

    Mā te wā,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.