Pages

Wednesday 8 January 2020

SLJ-1(Day-3) week-4

Hello bloggers. I am Albin and welcome to my summer learning blog. Today's activity is: 
For this activity, we would love to know more about your interests (passions) and your future plans. What do you think that you would like to do when you are older? Do you have a specific job in mind?

Attribution.
On your blog, please tell us about your future plans (i.e. what you plan to do when you finish high school or college). Would you prefer to start working right away or to continue with your studies?

I really would love to be a website builder. I would continue with my studies until I become a master at coding.  And still that will not make me stop my studies.

So that is it bloggers. See you soon. 

2 comments:

  1. Tena koe Albin,

    Great work on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity - keep up the good work. Don’t forget to comment back to blog commenters as well as on others SLJ blog posts to gain extra points.

    That sounds like it would be an incredible career! What got you interested in building websites? There are some amazing websites online to support you in learning coding, have you tried some of them out?
    Well done on your image attribution, good stuff.

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Albin, its me Parwin! I see you are also doing the SLJ, the challenge is on!

    Its awesome how you attributed the image and included lots of information. Its also great to see that you included what you are doing so we know why you did it, everything was easy to read as well!

    This reminds me of when I did this but remember how we did those activities when the year 7 and 8's were at camp? Well now I kind of want to be a private investigator.

    I think that to improve, maybe you could explain what the SLJ is for those who don't know what it is!

    Is there a reason why you want to be website builder/coder?

    If you could have any job in the world, what would you be and why?



    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.