Pages

Thursday 2 January 2020

SLJ-bonus(Day-4)Week -3

Hello bloggers. I am albin and today's activity is :
For this activity, we would like you to imagine that John Kirwan, Mike King and/or the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge called you up and asked you to design a new poster for their organisation. You could use Google Draw to help design your poster.

On your blog, post a final copy of your poster and include a description of the poster. What is on the poster? Why did you include the pictures or words that you did? The more that you can tell us about your design, the better!

So here is the link to the poster.

It is created on the basis of what the founder said in his website.
SO that is it bloggers. See you on my next blog. 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Albin,

    Great work on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity - keep up the good work. Don’t forget to comment back to blog commenters as well as on others SLJ blog posts to gain extra points.

    Unfortunately I don't have access to your poster. Are you able to resave it into your SLJ folder in your Google Drive? Or you could edit your post and add a screenshot of your poster.
    When I am able to access/see the poster, I can award your points for this activity. I'll check back in soon.

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Albin, my name Parwin!

    I like how you explained what you are doing and the text is easy to read and everything. The poster but be awesome but it is private so I can not see it.

    This reminds me of when I did this and my main thing that I was trying to show was treating everyone equally no matter what their race o skin colour is. You should check it out!

    I think that to improve, maybe you could make sure that we can actually see it because we can't see the poster! Also, on anything which is on google drive, you can easily publish it! If you know how to upload google slides to blogger or how to embed it, then remember that you can do it to any thing as long as it is on google drive!

    Awesome work!



    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.