Pages

Thursday 2 January 2020

SLJ-2(day-4) Week 3

Hello bloggers. I am Albin and welcome to my blog. Today's activity is 
For this activity please think about your own health and well-being (hauora). What do you, or those in your family, do to stay healthy?

On your blog, share five things that you do to stay healthy and strong.


So here are the 5 things i do for my to stay healthy and strong. 
  • I cycle almost 8 km a day. 
  • I run 1 km. 
  • I make sure that I sleep well. 
  • I make sure that I drink milk. 
  • I make sure that I move my whole body when I do something. 
So that is it bloggers. See you soon. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Albin,

    Great work on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity - keep up the good work. Don’t forget to comment back to blog commenters as well as on others SLJ blog posts to gain extra points.

    Wow, 8kms is a long way to cycle! Where do you go? That seems like it would be very exhausting. Do you like to incorporate healthy eating into your life to help keep you fit and healthy as well? Healthy foods are a great way to fuel your body.

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.