Pages

Friday 3 January 2020

SLJ-1(Day-5) Week-3

Hello bloggers. I am Albin and today's activity is:
For this activity please watch this video about the Pasifika Aquabots competition that was held in Nelson. The students had to navigate their Aquabots around a swimming pool, collecting things and visiting different ‘islands.’

On your blog, tell us whether you would like to join an Underwater Robotics team at your school. Why or why not?

Yes!!! I would really love to join the robotics team. I am really interested in robotics. I have done small projects at home itself. It is amazing. I have made sensor, rc cars etc. And by the way I have an idea on how to improve the robot itself. We can use the robot to clean the garbage in the sea. 

So that is it bloggers. See you on my next blog.  

1 comment:

  1. Hey Albin,

    Me again. :)

    Being a part of an Aquabots team would be great fun, wouldn't it? We didn't learn about robotics or coding or anything like that when I was at school so it's super interesting for me to see how education has changed over the years.
    That's so awesome that you make your own remote controlled cars! Who taught you how to do that?

    Have a wonderful day and keep up the great blogging! :)

    Bye for now,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.