Pages

Wednesday 1 January 2020

SLJ-1(Day-3) Week-3

Hello bloggers. I am Albin And welcome to my blog. Today's activity is:
For this activity, please visit the ‘Build Tiny New Zealand’ website and scroll to the bottom of the page where you will find a series of Video Tours of tiny houses. Watch any three videos on the site.

So I really would love to live i a Tiny house because of the following reasons. 

Attribute
  • It is really cosy living in one of those houses. 
  • We can easily clean the house. 
  • Even Though it is small it has a lot of compartments where we can store lot of small stuff. 
  • Due to lack of space, most beds are up in a small compartment. I really love that feature.  
So that is it bloggers .See you on my next blog. 

2 comments:

  1. Mōrena Albin,

    Great work on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity - keep up the good work. Don’t forget to comment back to blog commenters as well as on others SLJ blog posts to gain extra points.

    Living in a tiny house would be so cool and like you said, nice and cosy. It's amazing how much storage they can fit in such a small place.
    If you could live in your tiny house anywhere in New Zealand, where would it be?

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Albin, its me Parwin!

    Its great to see that you have completed yet another activity! I like how you have included many reasons why and I would honestly love to live in a tiny house myself as well!

    This reminds me of when I did this but the thing I like about a tiny house is because you can take it around places because in the video, it showed that it could connect to the back of a car.

    I think that to improve, maybe you could present it n a website or something to make it more eye catching!

    Is there something that you don't like about a tiny house?

    How would a tiny house effect you and your family if you had one?

    Awesome work!



    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.