Pages

Monday 6 January 2020

SLJ-bonus(Day-1)Week-4

Hello bloggers. I am Albin and welcome to my summer learning blog. Today's activity is:   
For this activity, we would like you to imagine that you have a diary. In your diary please write a story about your most extraordinary day. What happened? You can tell us about an actual event or you can make one up. It’s totally up to you! Please be as creative as you can.

On your blog, post a diary entry about your extraordinary day. Please start your post with the words “Dear Diary”.
So here is my dairy writing. By the way this is a real life story that happened to me on 4th of december. 

I was extremely lucky because the wound on my left hand was really close to cutting my main vein. And there was also muscles that was almost cut in the wound. If it had cut my muscle then I wouldn't be able to move my hand.  So that is my scariest real life story bloggers. See you soon. 


2 comments:

  1. Mōrena Albin,

    Great work on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity - keep up the good work. Don’t forget to comment back to blog commenters as well as on others SLJ blog posts to gain extra points.

    Wow, that's a really scary experience that you had to go through however it sounds like you were incredible brave. I am glad that you had family there to help and that they also had others to support them in getting you help.
    I had stitches in my hand before from the same thing. Glass cut through my finger quite deep and I had 7 stitches.
    How long did you have your stitches in?

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Albin, its me Parwin!

    Awesome job for completeing yet another activity! Wow! That must have been painful and I'm glad your all right! Your diary was well written and it must have been a scary sight, seeing your arms cut with glass and... Okay, I'm gonna stop there!

    This reminds me of when I broke my left knee when we went to Ashburton for my brothers rugby tornament. I was playing on the playground and this happened like 2 or 3 years ago. I was playing on the playground, then I fell off and my knee really hurt. I didn't think much of it so I just kept playing. The pain got worse and by the time we were home and in bed, the pain was killing me! It hurt so much so in the middle of the night, I woke my parents and then they decided I should go to the hospital. It was in the middle of the night, past 12:00 so there wern't that many people there. I got an X-ray and they told me I broke my knee. I needed a surgery imediantly an I wasn't allowed to have anything although I was very hingry. After the surgery, I could barely walk so I had to use crutches!

    I think that to improve, maybe you could include what the SLJ is so that those who don't know what it is, now know what it is!

    Awesome work!



    LOoking forward to your next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.