Pages

Tuesday 7 January 2020

SLJ-1(Day-3)week-4

Hello bloggers. I am Albin and today's activity is:
For this activity, please give us a list of your ‘Top 5’ favourite artists (singers or bands) and your ‘Top 5’ favourite songs. They can be from any time period and any genre (type) of music.

On your blog, post lists of your Top 5 Artists and your Top 5 Songs.
So here are my favourite 5 artists and their songs. 

1.  Imagine Dragon-Believer

2.  Alan Walker-Faded

3.  Michael Jackson

4.  Ed Sheeran

5. Lil Nas X- Old Town Road. 

SO that is it bloggers. See you soon. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello there Albin,
    My name is Nadia, I am a year 11 student from Hornby High school and I will be commenting on some of your blog posts for the 2020 SLJ.
    This is a great blog post, I really like how you included what the actual activity was. Often we see students who forget to mention what the challenge was so the reader has no context to the contents of the post. So it was good to see what the actual task was for you to do. Maybe next time you could even mention what the SLJ is so that newer readers who aren't familiar with the journey can understand what it is.

    This is quite a broad range of artists that you enjoy. I think it's really cool that younger people appreciate the work of artists such as Micheal Jackson. What are some of the songs that you enjoy from Micheal Jackson and Ed Sheeran? I really like Ed Sheerans love songs.

    Next time, I think that next time, you could make a poster to showcase your work. It would draw more viewers and commenters to your blog. I also think that photos would make your blog post more interesting to the eyes. Just make sure that you credit where you got the photos from just to ensure that you don't get any copyright claims.

    Great job on another epic blog post, keep up the amazing work
    I hope to see a reply or two from you
    Until next time
    - Nadia :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.